9.5.09

You have hurt me on countless occasions
But each occasion, I would forgive you
Because nobody could replace you
You may think I have not heard you
But I did
And it hurts me
And it cuts me like a wielded knife
To hear it, to hear such hurtful quotes
The occasions have been countless
And me, my heart has been rebuilt
and smashed a million times by you.
How can a single person break me so many times
and to shower it with hope, love, promises
only to shatter it sadistically once more?
How can anybody have a heart of dark stone like that?
I'm not sure how long I could forgive you and remain silent
But I know that time's running out after each and every occasion
you've hurt me
you've despised me
Time and patience that I have held on tightly
is slowly being let go.

*Get this, I'm not even talking about a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment