14.5.09

Omg, I don't think I'll be able to leave BH on 25th September. I don't think I can. But I think I will extend my time for as long as possible. I'm contemplating stopping on the Friday, and on Monday, Semester 3.2 (aka FINAL SEMESTER AT TP) starts. I really am contemplating this.

The hours may be long, the work mentally draining, the times when I felt so unbelievably dumb blonde, different aspects of journalism are being put to the test and must be 500% correct, creative, like ACCURACY (this one must 1000% sure), language use, ANGLE!, 'goreng' information, and many more.

And your EQ must be like fricking high, your speech and communication must be at least 700% efficient. And I mean it, 700%. Like just now I met an NIE lecturer, MALAY LANGUAGE lecturer, and my Malay was FKING berterabur. I felt so, so embarrassed in front of him.

His Malay was 500% flawless and it sounded so rare, so beautiful. It's very very rare to hear someone inject words like 'menjana', 'perutusan' and many other countless words usually found in Sastera or Higher Malay books. I got lost listening to him because its seriously rare and I was taken with his speech. Omg, how I aspire to be like him! I was so focused on his use of language that my accuracy went down the drain and I had to interject him many times to confirm again. Luls.

WOW. Ok, I'm so drained. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment