Makes me wonder, what in the world had happened to the innocent, bubbly, smiley girl from Tampines Primary.
Makes me wonder, what happened to the girl who never ever had bad intentions and saw the good in everyone she met, including that handsome stranger.
Maybe I've been lost in the dirt of life. I've seen the horrid faces of life, its many facets that hurt and kill people inside out. I've borne witness to the deathly struggles to survive in the harsh world outside.
Makes me wonder also - when that cheerful, bubbly, sweet, girl who saw the good in anyone, would one day come back again.
---
WK, you're so OUT of my life. I'm so damn sick of your self-glorification. I need a guy who's, really, not so self-centred and self-glorifying. Oh no, no thanks. He's a great, great example of a male chauvinist pig (MCP).
No, I'm not being sour or being a damned bunch of sour grapes. But after actually meeting him in real life, he isn't what I've expected/assumed of him. I really felt my world crashing and I was so.. devastated and lost. I really thought I've found Mr Right, after all the heartbreaks and searching. But no.
I thought I saw a glimpse of hope. But when I reached out, it fluttered away beyond what I could grasp. It's really saddening, but I'm moving on.
I'm moving on. Yes, this is a new trait I've learnt since I got lost in the dirt of life: to move on. I would love to find that ray of happiness, thanks. I'm positive I will find my happiness :)
-----
WOOHOO. 7 assignments/stories to finish. Just like old times ey? God, I miss that place. :( I really do. I'm waiting.
I've applied to at least 5 different places, both government and private. But none have replied my email application and in other words, PLEAS. This really sucks. Someone.. kidnap me and shower me with TLC, stat.
No comments:
Post a Comment