And I forgot how addicted I was to Bollywood. This is especially so with Bollywood songs.
- Chaiyya Chaiyya, from the film 'Dil Se': My working pulse. It kept me going! The beat was so uplifting and so motivating. So catchy. Don't get me started on the dance steps. Makes you wanna groove!
- Rock and Roll, Soniye, from the film 'Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna': For those times when you need to see some good old actors and actresses cranking it up for you on the dance floor and singing (lip-synching) along to a super-catchy song, with a tinge of adultery and romance. ;)
- Ami Je Tumhar, from the film 'Bhool Bhulaiyyaa': A romantic song, showing a tragic couple's, Manjulika and Shashidhar's, love. It was a song I put on loop when I was lovelorn.
- Dhoom Tana, from the film 'Om Shanti Om': Extremely fun song, upbeat and addictive dance steps. For days where you simply feel like dancing out of the blue, but don't want to master tricky steps. Extremely mood-uplifting! Great, incendiary song, full of rhymes! Happy song :)
- Om Shanti Om, from the film 'Om Shanti Om': A dose of danger, tragedy and good rhythming. Good for when you need some antagonist-busting tunes. Great lyrics.
- Dard-e-Disco, from the film 'Om Shanti Om': Just when you need a dose of masculinity, testosterones, six-packs, this song rolls in. Easy dance steps and slow shots enhance the sexuality of the song. For days when you get dangerously high with your sexuality. :P
- Main Agar Kahoon, from the film 'Om Shanti Om': For a dose of pure love and innocence. It revolves the theme of pure love. For those innocent lovebirds.
There you go. Youtube these songs and see what I mean. Come on, go ahead. I know you wanna check them out, you Hindi film lovers! GO GO GO!
Oh, don't even get me started on Mohabbatein, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Dhoom series. Don't also kickstart the topic on Malay and Indonesian songs.
Oh wells. I'm really a song and film freak. Excusez-moi..
------------------
Again, the topic I was mentioned there came again. Yet again, I feel sad. They may talk about me, but when will they accept me? I really want to go back there. If I fail again this time, I can just die, man. I cannot do anything else, except writing and writing and writing. Please, hear me. Only You can weave your miracle now. Please.
AIM FOR THE SKY, COZ THE SKY'S LIMITLESS!
Photo By Me
No comments:
Post a Comment