Gosh, I don't know what is up with me since last year. I have been tumultuous with my inner self and I regular have bitchfights with myself. Pardon me, but I have really begun to hate myself of late.
For all the good and bad things I've done,
for all the dreams I've fought for,
for all the crushes I've had,
for all the people I've hurt,
for all the people I've loved,
for the people I've met,
for the people whom I dearly miss,
for the people whom I treasure,
for the elusive career,
for the people whom I've never expressed my love for,
for the people who have left me,
for people who are about to leave me.
Everything that happened from April 2009 until now.
They say if your head's not giving you any answers, then most probably it lies in your heart.
But they did not mention what to do if both your head and heart are at loggerheads and won't open up to anything else, or if both your head and heart are truly messed up and won't give you answers.
So clearly from this entry, you can already gauge how confused, messed up, heartbroken, sad, irritated, what-have-you I am now with my life.
So cheer me up already with a lame joke or two! (Or a guy, whichever easier. HAHAHA)
For all the good and bad things I've done,
for all the dreams I've fought for,
for all the crushes I've had,
for all the people I've hurt,
for all the people I've loved,
for the people I've met,
for the people whom I dearly miss,
for the people whom I treasure,
for the elusive career,
for the people whom I've never expressed my love for,
for the people who have left me,
for people who are about to leave me.
Everything that happened from April 2009 until now.
They say if your head's not giving you any answers, then most probably it lies in your heart.
But they did not mention what to do if both your head and heart are at loggerheads and won't open up to anything else, or if both your head and heart are truly messed up and won't give you answers.
So clearly from this entry, you can already gauge how confused, messed up, heartbroken, sad, irritated, what-have-you I am now with my life.
So cheer me up already with a lame joke or two! (Or a guy, whichever easier. HAHAHA)
---
There is something wrong with this photo which I took whilst on a cycling trip with dear Shazras a long time ago. Is it the composition? I just can't place my finger on the problem. Hm..
No comments:
Post a Comment