11.4.10

Shopaholicitis Buang Duitae

Yeap. Today I caught the disease SHOPAHOLICITIS BUANG DUITAE, yet again. Gosh, I've been searching for the cure, but haiz. I DON'T CARE. I need retail therapy (despite being broke like hell)!

After my interview assignment at Chinese Garden with a local band, I decided to shop for a bag, as I saw my bag was disintegrating at its bloody edges. Damn bag seller-cheaterbugs. I bought that bag at $50, and yet it disintegrated ok. WTF.

So, my original mission was just a simple black bag that can fit A4 papers and folders. But look how it turned out. SHIT. I busted $99.40 today.

But I swear, today was so liberating and uplifting (except for the aching feet, due to shopping wearing heels. BODOH.) And service at Isetan was, as per Ron Kaufman's Service Levels, was desired (moves shoulders). Not bad! The service was great! I left with a smile.





















Perllini wallet, $15.90.







Columbus shoe cleaner, $4.60.














GIANT, Tissue packet $4++ (Bought at Giant Tampines of course)














Antonio Club ballet pumps, $19.90.















Finally the bag herself.
Presenting: Exchange Unlimited, $59. (U.P: $130)
WOOHOO!! Fantastic catch!

No comments:

Post a Comment