7.9.08

My TickleTest Result:
Soul Mate
Who needs a fling when what you want is the whole fairytale: long walks on the beach, up-all-night conversations, and watching sunrises/sunsets in each other's arms. You're probably a picky dater who doesn't connect with just anyone. Sure a strong intellectual streak, loyalty, and a great sense of humor are terrific selling points. But if your dates can't savor romance like you do, it might be the perfect match you're dreaming of. You're hoping to find your other half, that one person who can finish your sentences, someone who really 'gets' your inner emotions. And until you find them, you probably don't mind flying solo every now and then. That's because deep down, you know that being with the wrong someone is just an obstacle to being with your one-and-only. So even as you're reading this and thinking about how to find them, know that somewhere out there, they're probably wondering the same about you. It's just a matter of time.

--

Just yesterday night, Friday night-morning, I dreamt a very, very realistic dream. It felt so real, I felt like crying when I woke up. It felt so scarily real. No, it's not something scary (I always get scary dreams, like being chased by transparent things, falling off a crazily high cliff). It's something I have always wanted all this while.

I dreamt I was with this Mr XXXXX. This Mr. had rescued me somehow from this evil, fat guy. Then, he and I were standing side by side along Tampines Avenue 1. We were crossing over to the other side.

As we stood beside each other, I started to sing a Lavigne, romantic song. Then, he slowly starting to sing along. We tenderly looked into each other's eyes once in a while and sang. Then, he took my hand and held it in his. I stopped singing and stared at my hand, because I know he will never, ever do that, not to any girl at all. I was supremely touched. I felt honoured that I was first and maybe the last! As we crossed, when all the vehicles have gone by, I started singing again and he loooked at me and smiled and sang along.

We went to this fair, where another fat guy grabbed me from him and suspended me in this rope net. The place looked like a piratey area. Once again, he rescued me by defeating the fat guy, by fighting fiercely and carrying me, after he won, in his arms. I clung close to his neck tightly, and boom.

I woke up to Acha and Irwansyah's Ada Cinta alarm tone (Yeah, I use that song. SO WHAT? Hahahaha).

--

Happy Ramadhan everybody. Have a blessed month. Spend time with your family members and friends, cause this is the time! Once you know it, KACHING the moment's gone and you won't have them back with you. Or maybe you will be gone and will leave them. Appreciate them and serve them as best as you can. Don't be like me: get a 8-5 job, and have to turn down offers to spend time with friends and not even see family members. Apologies for my turning down. I heart you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment