28.9.08

To Syahirah, Inspiration for my entries lahh. LOL. I had to kop the idea.

Facts About Ain:

1) I would rather eat wood and stones rather than rojak (the ones with taupok, smelly sauce and nuts and fruits) and sambal belacan (yep, I'm not so Malay after all). I cannot stand the strong smells.

2) I love Koko Krunch, Milo Balls and milk A LOT.

3) I am a carnivore: I can be served chicken and meat cooked the same way everyday without feeling jelak at all.

4) I read. Really A LOT. Seriously. I estimate I have read around 1000 fiction books, not including non-fiction, magazines, encyclopaedias, journals, bread bags, cereal boxes, bawang goreng bags, tinned fruit cans, nestum tins. Yep, I read everything that come in my way.

5) I am in love with Hady Mirza. A lot. If you don't know yet. Heez. I LOVE HADY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment