10.9.08

O..M...G.

exam results.. are so... out now.... totally forgot about it since I'm too preoccupied with work.

And.. I am.. uh, well, okaylah. I have a blenderful of emotions all mushed up together. BUT! I got a B+ for Film!!!! WOOH! I thought I would score an F or a D for that grimsly subject (Disclaimer: I dun tink theres such a word 'grimsly'. out on a whim u noe. feck). Ok, mumbles tumbles.

But okaylah, I kinda expected these grades, coz I kept track of whatever I did. BUT! I am SUPREMELY PISSED. I did not get what I wanted for BMR. Ok, many will kick my butt or ass wadeva body part when I said that, but man, I tried my hardestest. Guess wasn't meant to be eh? Goodbye A for BMR. But a B+ is bloody good enough la, since many, well, flunk i guess? Ok, allow me to be an airhead for once please? Have never been one. Have always been one that is trodded on. Yup. Sad. BMR B+!!!!!!

Ok, toodles noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment