WORK TOTALLY.. SUCKS.
WORK TOTALLY......... SUCKS.
I need my sleep and rest. After BMR stress, work stress comes. Damn, I'm so gonna tender my resignation as soon as possible. Damn, work sucks. Damn work sucks. And guess what, all my past, buried problems surfaced again, like my weak stomach problems (can't really eat spicy or 'sharp', acidic foods too much, all that nonsense. I will just crumble over in hives-like or an anaphylactic shock-like manner). I was just starting to enjoy weak stomach-free days. Sucks having such a weak stomach. But sometimes, I go overboard, but I don't mind paying for the consequences when it really is worth it. Like outings, and all those food.Gosh. Haha.
Long bus rides every single, fricking morning is draining my life energies man. All that desk job, typing away, assigning, planning, comparing, contrasting. And you thought BMR was bad. If I knew work was like this, I will gladly opt for 10 BMR exams ANY FRICKING TIME. My backbone is a goner and my stomach has RIP carved all over (EWW, thats disgusting, but whatever).
Okie, enough of my fricks. (Ha, that sounds so wrong, but whatever). I just hope with Ramadhan here, I am blessed with the patience to deal with everything. Yep. Especially my stupid stomach weakling. Aku badan je besar, I cannot take many things. Badan besar, hati kecik, perut tak kuat. Haha.
Ok, why the HECK am I blogging about my medical ailments? WTH.. I should be catching at least 80 winks now!
Toodles Noodles
No comments:
Post a Comment