2.11.08

Let me list out all my major assignments and projects for this AY08/09 Oct Semester (according to earliest due at the top):

1) Radio Studio Production (RSP): Class 95 Write-Up
2) MultiCamera Studio Production (MCP): IA1 Proposal 1+2 Programme
3) RSP Radio Promo IA1
4) Multimedia Electronic Publishing (MEP): Project Proposal
5) Complete all MEP Filming
6) Cross Cultural Communication (CCC): Grp Proposal
7) RSP Event Covering
8) CCC IA
9) MCP IA2 Proposal Demonstration Programme
10) CCC GrpProject
11) MEP Individual Reflection
12) Basic Sub-Editing (BSE) Final Project

And this is all not counting at least 4 Skills Test, 1 Examination, Tutorial Assignments, Tutorial Activities, In-Class Assignment and Assessment (BSE) and many more.

Maybe some of you will think, neh Ain, quit whining will ya? It's nothing. it's just 10 and just a few more. Well, let me tell you: DON'T EVER SAY THAT TO MY FACE.

-

Crap. I discovered that I am suffering from Excessive Anxiety, Extreme Stress and Deficiency in Self-Esteem (I created the last one.. HAHA. Good pun, Ain). I just realised that what we learnt in primary and secondary school; about raising your confidence, self-esteem, do come in useful and handy. Because I have forgotten them all and now I need those back.

I have been telling you my hands tremble a lot (I said it was Parkinson's right? LOL) and I think too much? These are tell-tale signs of extreme anxiety and stress. Especially the trembling part, because I have too much adrenaline in my system. Also, I told you guys I'm nocturnal, body clock cuckooed, severe headaches, gastricitis, IBS (don't ask), all stomach related stuff, these are signs of stress. Oh man. I thought I could recognise stress when I see it but these signs, I am experiencing now, I didn't really know they are stress indicators.

Anybody got neat tricks for immediate stress-reliever? Tag me! (Not sleep coz I'm a super light sleeper, but I sleep long hours. Do you know how torturous my sleep is? That's why sometimes I'd rather not sleep. Wait, I think my job made me like this. The effect still hasn't worn off yet! ARGH).

--

Oh yeah, watched Mean Girls just now. Mum could not tahan watching it. She could not stand the bitchiness of the girls. I told her, it exists in SIngapore, but the Mean Girls are instead hidden by books, spectacles, and a super-stressing curriculum. She was shocked. She thought Asians were ruled by boundaries and does not apply to us. I thought she knew such things exist in Asia too, well in Singapore. I told her, hell no. Just enter a secondary school and you'll see it immediately. Mean Girls reminds me of secondary school.

Lindsay Lohan has fat legs. Ok, sorry. Couldn't help it.

Somebody search for my esteem and confidence please? They're my two closest friends that I have lost contact with since forever. Amal recommends I go dating. Hahaha. So, who wants to date me? I promise no wardrobe malfunction, no biting, and no bitching. Just you and me! Heehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment