Hi everybody. Just to let you all know: I am officially dead. I mean, seriously. I am officially dead. Why?
I am still at Lecture 5 for Basic Media Research, BMR or Basic Mad Roar, and there are like another 8 more lectures to go. And two more days to Doomsday-For-Ain. (BTW, Asri is beside me. Spying on me blogging). 4 lectures to go through in a day? OFFICIALLY SCREWED UP. But damn it, I really wanna score in BMR, snag an A or something, to prove myself to all the muka busoks. I am trying my ultimate best and I hope it is reflected in my scores. DAMN YOU MUKA BUSOKS! (Credits to Ama for coining the term; so appropriate and accurate, woman..) God, please help me in BMR! Please please! Please channel to me strength and the 'terang hati'ness.
--
Missing Mr HH real bad is not helping me either. Not helping at all. I would kill just to go out just once with him. And no FIR Magnetic products and business plans to draw my eyes away from his. No mind-boggling newspaper articles to disattach me from his sultry and deep gaze. No good marketing skills and tactics (I admit, HH's friend was excellent and very persuasive) to drag me away from getting lost in his presence.
aiseyman, drama mama betul aku. But I am serious and sincere.
--
I am insya allah going to start work in two weeks' time!! YEPTIEDOO! The officer from this governmental organisation is going to call me up next week and confirm the timings and everything. Happy! No interview. What a job offer!
My principle now is to get as much experience as possible. I don't care if the pay is $1/week or $1/month for any organisation or company or stall. I just want the experience. Yep! I think all teenagers should think like this. The experience is what matters, the abilities that you will master, and not the pay. I know many work for money, which cannot make you last long in the workforce. Theeconomy is ever-changing and we too need to value the experiences and skills that we have, and not just work for money.
No comments:
Post a Comment