4.8.08

I am starting to create poems all over again. I am starting to love poems and feel them again. This is too surreal. Ok, so this may not be a poem, but an ode to him. Damn, why do Chinese guys turn me on?

--

Why does his smile captivate all my senses?
Why does his wit capture my attention?
Why does his face hold me in rapture as I gorge in all that streamlines?
Why do I blush when he calls?
Why does my heart go mad when I see his number?
Why do I feel that he purposely mistakes me as another girl
so that he could call and hear my voice?

Why must his smile be so ever sweet and sincere?
Why must he be so gentlemanly?
Why must I fall for him so bad?
Why must I stop everything I do and turn to look at him?
Why do I catch him glancing and looking away when I look?
Why do I look forward to seeing him every weekend?

Why must he be so awfully charming?
Why must I be so awfully falling for him?
Why do I feel so happy every time I am with him?
Why? Why?

(Oyeah, the callign me and mistaking me as anotehr girl so that he could talk to me? It is true. Really. I never tell lies. Pity he doesn't know my blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment