16.8.08

Ooh? A new template from Blogger? Coolness. Anyways, FOM wasn't that bad. Alhamdulillah I spotted (I dunno how to spell that word) the correct chapters: Ethics and Decision-Making. The funny thing is, I rephrase my answers in a totally different manner. So when I checked back the notes, I laughed at the moronic answers I gave. Seriously LOL-able. Serious!

But anyways, I'll miss FOM heck a lot. We, my group mates and I, though of different disciplines and courses (2 from Chemical Engineering, 1 from Biomedical and 1 from Veterinary Sciences), managed to bond excellently. I felt a grave sense of loss when I had to part officially with them last Tuesday, when it was the final FOM tutorial. Damn. I'll miss Rachel, Gwen, Jian Zong and Adonis Bambang loads.

I will miss all the many shared fun times and LOL-able times. Not to mention how you guys were so different from what I had to face, right Liu Ying and Amalina? Yep. I see them nodding assent violently. All the muka busok.

I truly appreciate the friendship. Adonis and Jian Zong were one of the best guys I have ever met in my whole life: they were so so so different, so cooperative, so hardworking, so sincere. Unlike the many I had encountered. A GREAT SHEESH HERE. I was stunned when I first experienced working with them. How could guys contribute? Usually it's the girls racking their brains and butts off. And Gwen and Rachel? Fantastico. They were great buddies!!

Working with them probably also eased my pain and my pining for the world of the sciences. I miss the sciences a lot. So being with them probably gave some sort of a placebo effect I guess. I am truly a science person at body, mind, soul and heart. I miss science. A lot. It has been 2 difficult years, living without the honour of having sciences in my life. How I wished I was disappointed in not getting my current course, and now actually be happy in TP Biomedical, my second choice, despite many many labs tests and whatever.

So, so long FOM. It has been a pleasure learning the businessy concepts. They were practical and useful. People would cringe at the thought of POM or FOM, I do sometimes, but heck, I'll miss you loads. Because FOM has been the light of my life this shitty semester. Like the gerat philosopher Liu Ying once said, "Shit happens." And therefore, my response: "FOM is the remedy."

--

I am missing Huang Hao like mad. Especially more so now when there are no more assignments to busy myself with. Nothing to distract me with. I miss those pauses a lot, I miss that stupid pimple on his nose (DAMN. Did I just say that? Damn. I noticed it. I don't care. I have pimples too), I miss his smiles, I miss his long-winded, boring instructions, I miss his presence, I miss his touch, I miss his make-da Vinci-proud (sense the sarcasm) plans and maps, I miss everything about him. He may have imperfections, but to me, he is perfect just the way he is.

The Parental Guidance seminar just now reminded me so, so, so, so much of him. I was the one handling Business School prospects' parents. I had to brief and lead the other ushers for Business School. I did whatever I thought Huang Hao would do. I spoke and instructed, frenzied over, panicked over, explained through, laughed, smiled, quieted and led like Huang Hao did. And I am reassured because the parents were happy with me and trusted me to bring them and lead them. I trusted Huang Hao's ways and many crannies in leadership.

I am missing him like crazy. I am crazy. I am crazy to miss him like crazy. But is it crazily wrong to miss someone like crazy? Is it wrong?

--

Well, primary schools, here I come! I have been approved, given provisional 'licence', to relief-teach. The rates are not bad and I need the teaching experience, to see whether I can teach without officially being in MOE. The kaching is not important, even if they paid me $1/hour, I will still gladly go. Sincerely relief-teach a class. Wish me all the best? :)

--

I miss Hao like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment