30.8.08

I feel all grown up and ready. I have let the memories of Huang Hao go. I really did. With all my heart, I let him and the heartwrenching memories go. I deleted all his messages, calls, whatever that may remind me of him. And I realise, part of my emotional baggage has dissipated. But I will forever retain in my memory the events and memories (It's just SMS, haven't yet photos in my laptop; that will take probably in two-three months' time to delete).

But 90% more to go. I am still holding on to the past. I keep a lot of SMSes from people. Emotional baggage is common for girls and women, since we are uber-sensitive creatures. We have been created to get in touch with our hearts and inner selves and sometimes, emotional baggage can just weigh us down in our life missions. Examples of emotional baggage can be saved SMSes, listed calls with names of callers, sweet SMSes, hurtful SMSes, BLOG, and especially significant, SMSes. SMSes can be either a boon or a bane.

For me, SMS has been the catalyst for everything. To delete any one particular SMS that I have kept for uber-long, I needed to muster up a lot of courage, muster a lot of strength. To some, it may be as easy as ABC DoReMi, and the pressing of a stupid button. But to people like me, it means a lot more. It means letting go, it means forgetting that SMS forever because once you press OK to delete, it will be gone forever and ever. Nothing can ever bring it back. The intensity of that moment may be laughable to you, but to people like me, it feels as though eons have gone by and the pain of letting go and that nanosecond when youd ecide to let it go and finally press the damned button, it just can be.. unbearable.

I have a lot, lot, lot of emotional baggage. And heck, I mean heck a LOT. I feel I will take all my life to remove every single trace of it. But hey, slowly is surely, and slow and steady wins the race. I know I can win this race, triumphantly too.

----

Can somebody please tell me why my D drive has only used up 1 GB of memory only? I think a Trojan has killed it and depleted the memory stored. I remember that it was more than 1 GB before, around 10GB. 9 GB is missing!! STUPID BUSINESS LAB TROJAN.

If anything happens to my laptop, I'll complain to the management seriously. It took me two years to convince my mum and dad to get me a laptop because I really needed it to complete my work. And now, a Trojan is destroying it? No way. My two-year effort ain't going to waste for nothing you know. Others have gotten laptops with the click of their fingers. Not me. And my baby's not gonna die this way. You wait, you $%#$%$$ Trojan. I'm downlaoding all the antiviruses and anti-whatevers now. DIE YOU %^&$*%$ TROJAN!

--

Updated the colours and whatever in the Business Ambassadors' blog. Wee. Love the nice contrasting colours a lot! Amateurish, but who $%^&#$% cares? LOL. I am the updater. MWAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment