Countdown to 26 hours, blasting off from Singapore to Perak in a sure-more-than-6-hour-drive.
I haven't packed yet. Not at all. I am bringing like my two babies (Nikon D40 and Lappytoppy) and my now-anak-angkat (old 3.2MP camera), plus all their accessories. Mampos ke pe?? I am now rushing my CCC IA so I won't need to bring my laptop. Just fuss around with my Baby D40. But crapz la. I HATE CCC WORK!
--
Ooh Mel.. You should save up or work and get this kind of camera. It's worth your moolah anytime! I gurantee it.. And if you play with the aperture and photoshopping, it'll open up a whole new world *cue Disney song now* for you! What are you waiting for? Get your Nikon D40 now!
Chet, I sound like a TV ad. Yep. Get a Nikon. Anytime. I'm an official Nikoner from now on. I wanted to be a Canoner or a Lumixer, but I found my true love in.. NIKON. Damn it. I should go to advertising man.
No comments:
Post a Comment