Hm, I'm a great fan of blogshops. Seriously. I love to surf to blogshops and see the wonderful products on sale, critique their pricing, layout, whatever. What I get is some knowledge on going about doing and maintaining a blogshop. And I tell you, it is not easy.
I would love to have a blogshop. There's still oodles for me to elarn, like bank transfers, managing time and schedule. I don't wanna start a blogshop on a whim and sell stuff that people DON'T need. I just saw this b.shop that sells these funky knick knacks, clay stuff. Come on lah, I think this is where marketing comes in handy I guess: Give the people a NEED for your products.
Ok, I think I am starting a blogshop when I graduate. Yep. Who wants to be my investors and business partners? Haha. Neh. Kidding. SO many things to do when I graduate, but so many things to do before I do also. THAT SUCKS.
--
Ooh, Nis, if you are reading this, I kinda have LimKokWing (Cyberjaya) quite high up in my list of universities to go!! I am quite in love with the campus, facilities, faculties. Has journalism for me too! And the accomodations I have also checked out! Hahahahah. Ghairah sangat aku.. Padahal aku graduate 2010. WTH.
Ooh guys, around 20% of picnic photos are up in my multiply. Oh man, I have like another 200 to upload. Kuangkuangkuang..
No comments:
Post a Comment