Anisah's Tag!
10 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT AISHAIN THAT YOU PROLLY DIDN'T KNOW:
10) I am extremely lazy, though I don't know why people see me as hardworking.
9) I have a penchant (liking I think) for all things pink and girly.
8) I am crazy about filmmaking, since 1 or 2 years ago.
7) Although I am in a media course, I hate multicameras, multimedia, softwares and equipment.
6) I am crazy about KFC chicken. Popeyes too. Each time I take a bite, I will savour and close my eyes, feeling the taste surround my buccal cavity.
5) I love Biology a lot and i will use a lot of biological terms, it's something to do with distorted myelin sheaths or a senget cerebellum.
4) I love to observe. And I mean, real observing: I will see how people walk, talk, how their body languages are, my inference of their characters, how they turn their heads, their legs whether they are fat, thin; I can do all this within one minute. Weird right?
3) I have a crazy love for writing. i just love to write, write, write, blog, blog, blog, write, write.
2) I cherish an ambition, part-time one albeit if can, to be an MRT driver.
1) I collect a LOT of things: postcards, graphically-sound pamphlets, for my references for graphic designing, sentimental stuff like presents (oh, I never use presents that friends give. I will always keep them in my secret drawer so they won't wear and tear from daily use!)
THAT'S HOW WEIRD I AM.
BUT WEIRD IS THE ESSENCE OF BEING A HUMAN.
I AM HUMAN.
I AM WEIRD.
I AM PROUD OF IT.
GOOD NIGHT
I NEED TO FRICKING FINISH CCC
FAST.
No comments:
Post a Comment