3.12.08

I don't know what to say.

Let's forget it.
--

My workliday is super-compact. And with two trips to Malaysia. Shoot. Just when I have so much work to do. But my parents have made the plans, and I promsied I would come. Haiz. Looks like the next 2 weeks I will be super quiet.

Oh, and I went on-air again today (last week was my first time). We talked about things like Pet Society in Facebook (where we were claimed to be 'a bit bimbotic'; 3 girls stuck in a room and talking about Pet Society). Last week was supernatural. Oh man, I think our topics are ok, it's just how we presented it. I'm a lil more confident going on-air though my Master Controlling still sucks. Oh man, I so love Radio, but grasping it is rather tedious.

Won't bother sharing with you my schedule for the next 4-5 weeks. You'll be cross-eyed by the time I finish. Funny how I am still sane enough to type this out.

Oh yea, I finally returned 'Hannibal' to the TP library 23 days it was due. WTF. Hahahaha. I could not finish it on time. How much do I have to pay? All time record high: S$2.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment