Hey peepos!
I won't be in Singapore the whole day tomorrow okayz? I'm heading for Desaru!! Oh yeah. I won't be bringing my mobile phone with me so if you do contact me, I won't be there to pick up. But I promise to contact you as soon as possible.
--
Oh heck yeah! I got a B for my Radio IA. Is that O..M..G or what? Me? Get a B for audio? Is my tutor out of his mind? HAHHA. He also mentioned that my production and technical aspects were I quote "more than the average". Fooh. After all that criticism, he praise me sampai langit? Is that an emotional rollercoaster ride in the radio broadcast room? I swear, I was blushing all the time in that room. No. I was so freaking embarrassed la can? So malu when I heard my assignment again. OMG. It was so 'orrible.
Oh heck yeah. Cross Cultural Comms mid-semester was way beyond my expectations? Fill in the blanks? Like a primary school? And then the short-answer? Oh man. I should not have stressed out so bad the night before la. Wasted my body's health with so much toxins ajerrr. Wasted my sleep time ajerrr. WTH. Thank God for the easy paper. And questions that ask me to explore the Malay culture and being a female and also HINDI FILM EXAMPLES questions. OMG. Fun giler ke pe? Hmm, I think the lecturer yang buat lecture and tutorials so complicated and messy. I think it is a relatively good, understandable subject lah. But made so complicated.
Ok, bye people!
No comments:
Post a Comment