30.12.08

Terkenang daku kenangan lalu
segala pahit hempedu
segala duka nestapa
segala manis madu.
Betapa ku sesal sekarang pemergianmu
meski kau kan kembali
namun ku tak henti berbuah fikir
apakah langkahku ini
pastinya sahih dan terbaik
Ku harap sekali
janganlah dikau tawar hati

--

Ok, 'nuff pantuning, syairing. Well, I'm in school now, in Cyber Centre awaiting start of CCC tutorial. I just got to know from CCC lecture, that I got a culture shock in Perak. Despite meloving Perak a lot, I was experiencing culture shock throughout. So that is why I was so so cranky. Sucks to have culture shock. I have always known its presence, read up on it, but never personally experienced it. So, well, a first I guess.

--

Hmm, one guy friend has enlisted into national service. Ok, Huang Hao is so out but what the heck. Hmm, gosh, now that he's in NS, I feel that I have wasted his non-NS days. I should have made use of it to get to know him better, to continue the broken thread. But what did I do? No, I was egoistic, and pretended he was not present in my life, invisible. Why? Why? Why? Aku ni step jual mahal ke, aku ni step aje ke.. Entah.

Gosh, my pride and ego is worse than a man's. I dunno whether he reads this blog, but I have his link. I'll relate to you all some other time, when I'm free, about how we met the first time after six years of separation. It was so...magical. I felt as if the whole world was silent, awaiting further response, as our eyes met and locked at MJC.

--

TEEHEE. Oh ya, the film 'Little Secrets' is so good! A tween film, on growing up. Gosh, you guys must watch it. I don't care, online or offline. Caught it on TV Channel 5 one or two days ago. I still support MediaCorp! Heehee. Sorry to all cable-lovers! Heeheee

No comments:

Post a Comment