1.12.08

Peeps. I just bought a new baby. I super love this baby but my guilt feeling never dissipated. It's still there, somewhere in the corner of my chotti si dil (my small, little heart). Are, mere dil 'hurt' hai.


Baby No. 1, my Acer lappie, I still love you. I bought you a new sibling to further enhance your 'Mum's' life. It had cost me S$788. And I got loads of freebies. I was contemplating a much 'stupider' sibling that produce a different kind of quality in the products. But I thought, what the heck, I might as well buy a better quality one but just right in my technical competency and heck, I have already busted my bank account. So, say a tearful farewell to my S$788.


It's a simple D40. Won't go to the expense of D90, D60, D300. Just want this for the sake of quality journalistic photos.. Thats all. But yes, Hannah, Liu Ying.. Photography trips?? Heehee. The S$788 included freebies like a sturdy tripod, drybox, cleaning set, 8 GB SD card. But no camera bag. Sheeesh. Have to go out and buy. Wah seh. Anybody wanna sell to me?


Creds to Liu Ying for being there as my photography guru on-the-phone. XD XD
























































--


BTW, I'm so in love with the Lithuanian-born Dr Hannibal Lecter MD; Hannibal series. Oh man, before I watched Silence of the Lambs, I had watched 'Hannibal' which I'm reading now. After SOTL, I got even more addicted to the Hannibal series! Thomas Harris and Jonathan Demme are geniuses. Anthony Hopkins: I LOVE YOU SO! Oh shootz. I just read the ending of 'Hannibal' online. Bummer. I think I have read almost every Hannibal book.


But anyways, all of you should follow the Hannibal series. It's super creative of Thomas Harris to manipulate such a complex character, develop such powerful stories. I AM OFFICIALLY HOOKED ON HANNIBAL LECTER. I dunno, it gives me this, what is it in MedSoc about cathartic or cathetic effect? Where I do not unleash acts of violence but I let my feelings rush through a programme? But those of you who do not have a strong stomach or your wit clamoured properly around you, I suggest you do not watch any Hannibal series. You may try reading them , though because it's super milder than the films (if you do not have an active imagination).


Filmic concepts-wise, I think Hannibal series replicated them best, especially SOTL and Hannibal. Not sure about Red Dragon, Manhunter and Hannibal Rising (the guy who acted as adolescent Lecter is SUPER HOT: Gaspard Ulliel). SOTL's shot-reverse shots: FANTASTIC.


Presenting to you
DR HANNIBAL LECTER, MD
Count Hannibal Lecter VIII


No comments:

Post a Comment