This is Inneke Koesherawati or Alya in 'Istri untuk Suamiku'. Love her!! She's beautiful! Can you believe that she was once in the 90s a sex goddess in Indonesia?
Me and David are so so so hooked on 'Istri untuk Suamiku'. We like to remind each other to watch the sinetron every week and exchange SMSes before and after the show without fail. In the aftershow SMSes, we would say out the hot lines for that episode. LOL-able. OMG, like finally someone who understands my ove for sinetrons! Woohoo!
My mum thinks it's too draggy but I think that's the beauty of sinetrons! Istri untuk Suamiku, Hikmah 1-3, Doaku Harapanku, Andai Ku Tahu. Oh, David simply hates/loves the reaction shots: their reactions to a scenario, CU and MCUs of teh actors and in maybe around 50%? I love 'em! Hilarious sometimes!
I so love the characters too. There's Alya (Inneke Koesherawati) and Krisna (Teddy Syah), Reva (Febi Febiola). Fuh. I salute sama itu Alya. She's like Aisha in Ayat-Ayat Cinta; mulia and selfless.
And Glenn Fredly: I LOVE HIS VOICE! Have always loved his voice and songs, since Sec 4 I think. He is the singer for Istri untuk Suamiku' 's theme song, Sekali Ini Saja. God, his voice is so melodious and attractive! Oh man, lately, I have been observing people's voices. Too much radio and audio stuff I tell you. He is like the ultimate love-song-churner. I can just melt upon hearing or seeing his name!
This is Reva, whom Alya has got married to her husband, Krisna. Her real name is Febi Febiola.
Damn! Don't you just love Indon bands and artistes and artists? Ungu, Padi, Samsons, Glenn Fredly, Rossa, Sherina, Melly Goeslaw, Kris Dayanti, Acha Septriasa, Irwansyah........etc.
SEKALI INI SAJA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWnBe2-kcgo
TERPESONA (FEAT AUDY): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLY0j-a8dVE
JANUARI: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsTI2mD95xU
WHEN I FALL IN LOVE (FEAT DEWI SANDRA): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3a-WKJRWIY
And here's the lyrics for Sekali Ini Saja.
Very meaningful. I cried listening to it.
SEKALI INI SAJA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWnBe2-kcgo
TERPESONA (FEAT AUDY): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLY0j-a8dVE
JANUARI: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsTI2mD95xU
WHEN I FALL IN LOVE (FEAT DEWI SANDRA): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3a-WKJRWIY
And here's the lyrics for Sekali Ini Saja.
Very meaningful. I cried listening to it.
Damn, stop being effing emo, Ain.
Ok, CRY NOW.
--
SEKALI INI SAJA (Just This Once)
Glenn Fredly
Creds to Glenn Singer/Composer. You are a genius!!
Bersamamu ku lewati (With you I cruise through)
Lebih dari seribu malam (More than a thousand nights)
Bersamamu yang ku mahu (With you I want)
Namun kenyataannya tak sejalan (But the fact isn't as harmonious)
Tuhan (Dear God)
Bila masih ku diberi kesempatan (Should I have the chance)
Izinkan aku untuk mencintanya (Allow me to love her)
Namun bila waktuku telah habis dengannya (But if my time is up with her)
Biar cinta hidup sekali ini saja (Allow the love to live just this once)
Tak sanggup bila harus jujur (Can't bear that I have to be sincere)
Hidup tanpa hembusan nafasnya (to be able to live without her with me)
Tuhan (Dear God)
Bila waktu dapat ku putar kembali (Should I be able to turn back time)
Sekali lagi untuk mencintanya (Once more to be able to love her)
Namun bila waktuku telah habis dengannya (But should my time with her be over)
Biarkan cinta ini (Let this love)
Biarkan cinta ini (Let this love)
Hidup untuk sekali ini saja... (Live for this once)
*wipes tears*
*translation has lost its meaning*
*Hey, but I love to translate! It tests my language in Indonesian slang command*
--
Anyways, I became guest speaker for Liu Ying and Kenneth See just now. LOL. Quite fun lah. But the super long 'talkshow' after that was more fun! Hahaha. So kekek la we all. We talked out hearts out, spewed vulgarities out. Me, Ying, Jun Nishikawara (LOL, I just love his surname!), Kon (nope, it's KonRAD. Dirty, people!). So fun man.. Felt so free to speak and be myself. Should do this again!
--
SEKALI INI SAJA (Just This Once)
Glenn Fredly
Creds to Glenn Singer/Composer. You are a genius!!
Bersamamu ku lewati (With you I cruise through)
Lebih dari seribu malam (More than a thousand nights)
Bersamamu yang ku mahu (With you I want)
Namun kenyataannya tak sejalan (But the fact isn't as harmonious)
Tuhan (Dear God)
Bila masih ku diberi kesempatan (Should I have the chance)
Izinkan aku untuk mencintanya (Allow me to love her)
Namun bila waktuku telah habis dengannya (But if my time is up with her)
Biar cinta hidup sekali ini saja (Allow the love to live just this once)
Tak sanggup bila harus jujur (Can't bear that I have to be sincere)
Hidup tanpa hembusan nafasnya (to be able to live without her with me)
Tuhan (Dear God)
Bila waktu dapat ku putar kembali (Should I be able to turn back time)
Sekali lagi untuk mencintanya (Once more to be able to love her)
Namun bila waktuku telah habis dengannya (But should my time with her be over)
Biarkan cinta ini (Let this love)
Biarkan cinta ini (Let this love)
Hidup untuk sekali ini saja... (Live for this once)
*wipes tears*
*translation has lost its meaning*
*Hey, but I love to translate! It tests my language in Indonesian slang command*
--
Anyways, I became guest speaker for Liu Ying and Kenneth See just now. LOL. Quite fun lah. But the super long 'talkshow' after that was more fun! Hahaha. So kekek la we all. We talked out hearts out, spewed vulgarities out. Me, Ying, Jun Nishikawara (LOL, I just love his surname!), Kon (nope, it's KonRAD. Dirty, people!). So fun man.. Felt so free to speak and be myself. Should do this again!


No comments:
Post a Comment