3.4.08

1] At what age do you wish to marry?
A ripe age of 28, but if earlier also can. I no problem punyer...

2] What I want the most now?
I want diploma with merit damn badly!!!!! Presidency of my CCA!!! But at this moment, that gorgeous black shimmery bag at 8 PERCENT and that ballet pump and peep toe at Dhoby XChange would suffice. I also want emotional support!!

3] Who is the person you trust the most?
I trust all my girlfriends a lot.

4] Do you think you have enough confidence?
HELL NO. but depends on what you're talking about, if a speech to an audience, yes I might be confident enough, but sashay down a catwalk in the latest Ashley Isham, hmmm... (oh btw, I LURRRRVE ashley isham!!!)

5] If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
It would be of me and my other half, walking along the beach during sunset and him whispering ILY many times.. I almost cried after I woke up from that dream.

6] Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Uhh. we do see rainbow after every rain right? i mean, there are mist and water droplets everywhere right? Did i answer your question? Is my answer supposed to be scientific?

7] What are you afraid to lose the most now?
I'm afraid to lose all my girlfriends coz they are everything to me. I'm afraid to lose contact with old pals.

8] Do you believe in eternity love?
Yes I did since I was 10, up till early this year. I'm recuperating and trying to learn to believe again.

9] If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I would, but I would first admire from afar, talk and get to know him better, drop millions of hints and if hes too dense (LOL) , I will admit.

10] List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Zakiah provides me with an excellent listening ear.
Zakiah has lent me her shoulder to cry on.
Zakiah has laughed with me many a time.

11] What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
I would want him to accept me for who I am, and not for who he expects his girl to be, make me laugh till i drop off my seat and shed tears of mirth, should have excellent explosive chemistry with me (like sodium to air!!) and love me forever more. did i tell you he should also be a man of God?

12] What type of person do you hate the most?
I can't hate hypocrites coz being hypocritical is a defence mechanism. I ahte people who don't do their work earnestly and don't do a single job with honesty and effort.

13] Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Of course! we can find boyfriends anywhere but not true friends. they do not come by that easily..

14] Do you believe in God?
what a stupid, gay question. OF COURSE!!

15] What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
education

16] Do you find it a need for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Sure thing. We always need somebody to listen to our heartaches, headaches and provide us with another perspective and make us feel loved even though it does not last till death.

17] At this point of time, would you rather be a heart breaker or a heartbroken?
I can't bear to break hearts. i know how painful it is. I'd rather be heartbroken by someone.

18] What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friend's eyes?
I hope to be the one whom they can trust with their stories and one that they can turn to to ask for help and opinion? I would also wanna be their permanent Aunt Agony and Aunt Cry-on-Shoulder.

19] Describe the person who tagged you in 6 words.
a) Supremely tak betul
b) Enthu gila... (LOLOLOL!!!)
c) compassionate
d) has empathy
e) listens patiently
f) loves supernatural

20] The place you want to go the most with your loved ones?
I wanna go to somewhere calm, serene, quiet and just chillax and renew our relationship. Or maybe Paris, where I can expose them to my love for the arts, culture and history and the art of love.

Tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.
PS: not compulsory by me.. its just for fun!
1) Syash
2) Nah
3) Amal
4) Ying
5) Zul
6) Stacy
7) Nis
8) Kak leha

No comments:

Post a Comment