Hello my beautiful people... I am very happy today. Alhamdullilah... I am starting to accept my situation now. Yes, I was extremely scared and nervous. I don't know what was going on. I think i'm learning the ropes now. Insyaallah, I will SURVIVE. Chey wah. And do I love Mr Selvan or what???? He made my day with his antics in class. OMG. Can anybody ask for a better tutor-lecturer?
ok, so I'm officially a Junior now. A Year 2. I am no longer a FRESHIE!!!! OMG o.O I absolutely hated being called a freshie. Don't you guys hate it too? I tink what has been plugging up the gangways are the freshies. Mygod. are they damn confused or what?? They huddle together and just look so damn funny n not so mature (not that i am that matured.. LOL). Have yet to see CMM Freshies. Someone said there are a lot of lians and wannabes. Ya Allah, please guide them on the path to maturity. Amin. ROFLTFC (ROFL till floor cracks)
Here are the MAIN subjects that i am taking this Junior semester April Sem 08/09
1) Basic Media Research: its basically like the JC H3/H2 subject, Knowledge Inquiry (KI). We learn how people learn, how people gain knowledge and mygoodness. what a fun subject. yeah. right.
2) Single Camera Production: produce at least 4 Public Service announcements, fondle with the hundred-thousand-dollar cameras at MediaBiz. Woot..
3) Audio Production: learn ProTool software, edit sounds, create radio interviews.
4) (Chosen and Gotten Elective) Film Theory and Criticism: 4-hour straight lecture-tutorial, examinable, 15-page academic paper-able. But i think this elective is the bomb. Lecture for one hour, watch a specific movie for two hours, critic on the last hour. Quite fun actually. Always wanted to learn cinematography and all of that. Good elective since we are doing single-camera.
5) (Cross Disciplinary Subject) Public Speaking: time to rev up my confidence and speak properly! bets of all, non-examinable!!
Other subjects include APEL 2 (a lil like CME, but more interesting), Basics of Entrepreneurship (love it too!!) and if I get my second CDS, it would be either Culture and Expression, Freehand Drawing, Psychology or Sociology.
And just now I called Mr Darryl David about the second CDS thingy, and I was trembling like mad. Im kinda intimidated by him for some reason. LOL. Maybe his voice is too clear and articulate. ROFT (roll on floor trembling)
Another thing I'm happy about is, I'm expecting a new baby!!!!! Woohoo!!!! Will post up the photos here of her when she arrives.. *grins widely and mysteriously, and laughs at the people's weird, contorted faces facing the desktop screens*
No comments:
Post a Comment