Oh yes. I watched AA Gym's VCD, Kebun Hikmah, yesterday night. At approximately around this time. It made me cry. No, it made me sob like hell. At the end of his ceramah, he would usually have a short prayer. But this time it was slightly longer, and more heart-wrenching. His tone of voice, his choice of words, his voice. My God. It made me cry. Allow me to call this the AA Gym Effect. I cried like I never did and it truly made me think back of my wrongdoings. I cried and remembered all my dosa. Allah telah sedarkan aku melalui AA Gym. Insya Allah...
He said, which I will forever cling on, "Sebesar mana dosa, besar lagi pengampunan dari Allah untuk kamu. Jadi, janganlah tundakan taubat kamu." No matter how deceitful or treacherous your sins are, the forgiveness that Allah bestows upon those who seek it are beyond measure. KH AA Gym. Good God. I need to listen to him again. I think I'm in love with him and his ceramahs.
No comments:
Post a Comment