Wokay. I'm trying to get the hang of school. It's so so odd to be extremely busy. BUSY was not in my dictionary previously ie last year. I'm feeling the heat. 6 subjects man.. How the hell.. I am so needing at least a slab of paracetamol 500 mg every 2 days. I have a worrisome headache.
Niways, I'm praying hard that i'll scrape through and get at least a decent GPA this year. I'm a lil terkilan, ie resentful, that I did not manage to get into the Director's Honours List. But hey, if I am not in, means I am not in man. Big Guy Upstairs knows better than me, no?
So, my lappie has not been put to full use as yet. I have been using it merely to release myself from the clutches of boredom.
Went home after BMR (a whopping 3 hour break mind you). Wanted to sleep, but ended up not. Sheesh. I just couldn't wake myself up today. Fell like my eyelids had been glued shut. I prayed and prayed, but I felt extremely sleepy!!!
Fundamentals of Management at 4pm. Sweated a lil since it was my first ever lesson in Engineering School Gosh. That place is heeyuge. Mygosh. It is so so MMPrin lah, except that it was also an APEL-hybrid too. Overall, I am so gonna nail FOM and score my best. I can't deny that I can do FOM. It is really straightforward. Please, please.. Let em nail a decent, good grade. Let me prove to Mr D and Mr Selvan (not that they doubted me). My FoM tutor is damn cute la okay? Mr Stephen Lee and at least 50. I simply lurve his anecdotal lesson. Looking forward to seeing him.
So, as usual, me being the sore thumb, sore one out of my combination class, is left with no group yet. I am so gonna settle this group thing tomorrow.
Intro to AudioProd is so so so fun!! WOOH! and did I tell you I like Mr Pok?? So so so sweet TSO. LOL. Did I tell you also that I simply love Film Theory and Criticism to bits? OMG. Who said black and white films were dull? Which numbskull said that? Watch Citizen Kane and all those old Malay Jalan Ampas first, then you critic, you MTV Generationers. FILM NOIR ROCKS. Oyeah, I am going to critic the cinematography of Hindi movies, particularly Devdas and Mohabbatein? and Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke? for my academic paper.
Ok, I'm gonna have my beauty sleep now. I EARNED IT OKAY?? Tomorrow's lecture at 12pm. Ahhh. Long waited sleep. Goodnite people. God Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment