Sorry for the emotional outpour. Sorry if it has disturbed you. And to my friends, thanks for all the offers for listening, but I really don't wish to bother you guys with my problems. *smiles gayishly* LOLs. I got a caffeine rush after that and now I feel slightly better. Not that the situation has changed of course. At least I feel a lil cheered up.
Popeye's is really good. I'm rethinking my love for KFC. and my exercise and nutrition (notice I don't use diet here, it's inappropriate) which is skyrocketing wayward. And I think I really need to push on.
I'm left with like 6 more months to achieve my target weight (and a few decades of weight left). SHEESH. Nothing's going well. Wells, I seriously need to control what I imbibe (notice I don't use consume or eat, IMBIBE is proper. LOL).
Please! Please! Let me lose weight and show Khairul, show Jerk (ie that retired blogger), show Mum, show Dad that I am not a good-for-nothing. And when I do lose weight, I'm gonna BLEARGH at their faces and be HAPPY!
(Caffeine does harm to your brain. Stay clear if in depressing mood.)
No comments:
Post a Comment