28.4.08




























Presenting... my newest baby, Acer Aspire 4920G-603G25Mn!!!!
Omg. I so love my new baby, it has finally arrived!!!!!!! It arrived at around 1130 just now. Hehe. Did I stun you all? *ok, bad bad bad joke*
Amidst some panicking from my mum (she had expected a proper technician to come and give us a taklimat or something. LOL..) So, im extremely happy. Nice one la.. And the price is not too bad i guess, a cool $1500. QUite ok for a lappie i hope. OOOHH. I love it!!! So afr, have blogged, checked email, youtubed on it. Diqi was jealous!! hahaha. klaka nampak klaka nampak.





ok, so those are my main subjects' files. yeps. BMR , expectedly, is the thickest. Shhoosh. How i wish i can develop a love for BMR. Dangz. There are 4 more subjects: 2CDS (PubSpeak and Fund. of Mgt) and 2 TP Cores (Basics of Entrepreneurship and APEL2). Shitz. What have i landed myself in??? But right now, I'm trying my bestest to stay positive, what with the arrival of my new baby..
on a serious note, two of my closest friends. you know who you are. I love the both of you very much. Both of you have shown me the greatness of friendship. both of you are willing to extend hands of frenship to me. But this event has changed the nature of your frenship and it pains me real bad to see both of you crying. Lets pray to Allah and may He help us find the correct path. I am praying for both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment