5.11.08

296th post.

Ok, so I can pay attention and understand what is spoken, taught in tutorials. I understood every single thing. But when it comes to the actual tryout at the master control, I SUCK. A LOT.

I'm talking about RadioPro. I have always cherished the idea of becoming a radio presenter but it comes all tumbling down as I tried to manage the master control. I just can't do it. And I feel like the world's biggest bimbo. Something so easy but still I can't do. And I feel these sorry eyes boring into my skin and I will feel super-sad and super-stupid that I can't manage the master control.

I know I have bad hand-eye coordination and I didn't know it could affect my master control management. SHEESH. And I am depressed. Why can't I just shine in anything? Why can't I just get it right for once? It's depressing 'coz I can just see my ambition going down the drain. Looks like I won't be following in my idols', Fiza O's and Hafeez Glamour's footsteps in ria89.7FM. Oh, and as you guys know, my voice so sucks.

Cross Cultural isn't helping either. That is such a fricking stupid subject to study. There's an exam for it too? How the heck can you test someone on culture and communications?

I need Popeye's and retail therapy, STAT!

--

OH BTW!!!!!! I applied for Basic Theory Test (BTT) yesterday with Amal yesterday!! HEHE. Okie, I'm like gonna choose the test dates asap.. TOODLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment