28.11.08

Cinta Bertahan
oleh Acha Septriasa
OST In The Name of Love

Hidup yang sedang berjalan
Terasa ringan berjalan
Karena mu di sisiku, di sampingku

Cinta yang kian tertanam
Tearsa kuat bertahan
Karena kau menguatkan, menyucikan
Kau dan aku bersenyawa mengharungi hidup

Cintaku ini akan bertahan
Tak akan habis menembus jaman
Kau buat mega menjadi warna
satukan hati dan percaya

Cintaku ini akan bertahan
semakin hari, semakin dalam
Engkau dan aku bisa jadikan
mimpi jadi kenyataan


Ku tujukan lagu ini buat kau yang ku sayang dan rindu selalu, di mana aku percaya kita boleh membina kenyataan dan bertahan sehingga ke pintu syurga. Meski tidak kau tahu, namun akanku terus membina kepercayaan dalam kegelapan dan kegersangan dunia. Kerana ku percaya, yang benar, pasti bersinar akhirnya, dan yang benar itu, adalah cintaku padamu dan akan ku gembira jua.

--

Kids are graduating tomorrow from kidsREAD. I think I will cry. I haven't seen them for the past four or five weeks because I was super-sick. And tomorrow's the last day. And I didn't get them anything.

Anyway, I have mixed feelings right now. I really do.

Oh, I just cut my tresses. Heehee. Now they're like two inches shorter. I feel more freedom, felt relieved too. Damn, when I cut my hair, that means I'm super-emo and stressed. LOL.

Wooh, and I got a B for my Basic Sub-Edit first assignment. I'm super-happy! I thought I would fail. Initially I was disappointed when I saw that B grade, but when I thought about the hectic and costly mistakes I did during tutorial, I thought, Thank God I got a B. I would have gotten a Fail should Selvanator had been stricter.

Okie! I'm now like polishing up my resume and portfolio! Found a few SPH certs, inserted Stop Press issues, NLB cert, O Level and PSLE certs. But I am super angry that I could not find my NAS Atlas issues. Darn it. I have been keeping them for 5 years already (since my 1st issue) and when I take them out once to read a few weeks back, they are LOST. I'm sad because it is Atlas that had spurred me to pursue journalism intensively, to involve myself in CMM. And when I am at my critical point, my Atlases go missing. I feel lost without my Atlases. Ya Allah, help me find my Atlases back.

No comments:

Post a Comment