16.11.08

O..M..G. I just so love Aishwarya Rai. She is so my idol FOREVER. I have been watching this video for the twenty millionth time and I never get sick of it. Ash just looks impeccable, confident and beautiful in this vid. It is her in 2006 in the blockbuster Dhoom 2, where she snogged Hrithik Roshan and created a media circus.

CATCH 'Crazy Kiya Re' AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV9LTWvC0k0

Ash, you are my idol! She is just about everything I am not: sexy, confident, comfortable in her own skin and plain HOT. And the dance moves simply accentuate her feminity and gracefulness further. Like, how cool is that? Damn, I just wanna be like her! OMG, I so lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve Aishwarya Rai!

And btw, the camerawork and cinematography in this video is flawless. Fantastic. Fellow film students, take a look at it. Hehz. Ohman, I miss Film Theory a lot. Liu Ying! Enjoy it while you can!! Ohman, Sem 2.1 was fantastic because of Film Theory and Criticism. Haiz.. All good things must come to an end.

--

And does influenza normally last two weeks and even have the possibility of entering its third week, with the start of second week with a whooping cough and at the end of second week the patient loses half her hearing and sense of smell in one side of her nose for a few days and still not recovering them yet? Is the patient supposed to panic and rush to an A&E or is she supposed to just visit a GP and then she'll get back her hearing and nose back?

--

TP Band Ushering was fun because I did not usher. Yes! I was the ticket-tearer. Heez. I purposely placed myself and Faz there. Ticketing was difficult and ushering was too tiring. LOL. The advantages of being in charge.. Heehees. But anyways, I was extremely happy with the number of ushers this year. Incredible woop! Ok, no bitching coz I am gonna talk to the girl straight who spoiled my evening a little bit.

Ok, I am in my confrontational phase now. I do not wanna bitch anymore in this blog. This blog is solely to not bitch. Only bitching about assignments and schoolwork is allowed.

TEEHEE.

I want a pizza with loads of meat STAT. I want a boyfriend STAT. Ehh, sorry, I want a pearl milk tea STAT. I want my hearing and sense of smell back. It's weird hearing total silence in a ear, and hearing all the normal sounds in the other ear. It's like you're in a time warp.

No comments:

Post a Comment