Just wanted to blog randomly. Tag people, tag! I love to read tags seriously. LOL. It's second to blogging!
I'm extremely downcast. I'm uber-disappointed with my Basic Sub-Editing IA1. How the heck did I get the specs wrong? And then I had to redo everything all over again within, get this, 30 MINUTES. I had wasted 2 hours plus. I was freaking out real bad and my oestradiols were not helping me at all to calm my nerves and loosen the stress. And some others took their time and passed up late even or even better, absentees on Monday!
Oh man. I am always on the bad end of the stick wherever I go. I mean, do all fat people always get this? Why do all the thin, normal-sized, only slightly overweight people have it good? Ok. I know no link, but there is. Something to do with mona cavis, but whatever. Yeah. Don't deny me. This is true. You wouldn't know until you are in my shoes. Drowning in the Baltic Sea sounds tempting now. (Random Thought: I am so super hooked on Dhoom 2 songs).
(Random Thought: Oh! Congrats to Norfa and Bai! They're pregnant!) The week so cannot end like this. Seriously. Ok, and my mum is forcing me to hack my lungs out, but I can't do it. I seriously can't do it cause it's hurting me and my thoracic cavity and larynx badly and of course, it's SICK. She said she doesn't care coz that is why I have been really sick the last four weeks. She said so. Wow. Great.
And why should I help some people, who look at me as though I am trash and not worth their eye space, when they're stuck with something? You don't talk to me, you stumble around in those dumb heels with your super-cheyer face. You give me ten good, valid reasons why. I see no reasons. I would gladly help my friends, who at least respect me as a person and not an animal. CMM has bitches yes. Loads of 'em. Even people who look innocent are bitches. What more those who look like 'em. It's not about stereotypes. It's a fact of Life.
And yes, some people just don't give a damn about their studies. They do not know the simple terms and ask and ask. During lecture what do they do? Talk, MSN, bitch around. Stupid isn't it? These cheyer just piss me off. Why can't they stop all the nonsense and focus and stop buzzing people like me around? I have a life, rather than answering your redundant questions.
And it's also hard for me to be in such a gathering, where everything simple gets cockeyed and made complicated with complicated thoughts. Why? Why something so simple be made complicated? Are they like trying to show they are smart or what is it that they are trying to prove? CCC becomes BMR? Woahh. I'm ranting coz I feel they should not have made things so difficult. Why, is a B that bad to get? Why must you strive so bloody hard to get perfect? Because no objects in this world are ever perfect. And I do not want to lose what is left of my sanity.
Oh yes, I didn't know this person can be bossy. I did not expect that from her. Her background does not reveal some sort that she could be bossy. Extremely bossy and no acceptance and input from others. From now on, I'll keep my silence.
Why on earth did I choose CMM? Why? Tag me back: is JC full of bitches too and the same or is it way better, with no such things or these things are kept to a minimum? Coz I am seriously doubting my ability and skills in this course. Why didn't I choose Biomedical? Why didn't I choose something sciency? Why CMM? Remind me why I chose CMM again. I envy Karmen Chang for she has joined Biomedical after 1 year in CMM. She has trouble fitting in, but at least she's in a better place, with better people and she'll fit in.
I want somebody to whisk me away and shower me with care so outstanding that the stars all fall to our level to witness it.
No comments:
Post a Comment