I am super-sick. Suddenly, when I came back from school just now, my temperature just shot to 38.8 degrees. I tell you, scary sia. I was quite delirious and I felt super-confused.
(Damn, multicam has invaded my mind. I keep using the word SUPER. As in, super CG. WTF).
And to this friend of mine, I am sorry I blew my top to you just now, but I can't help it. I hate my past and it irks me real bad that you raked it up and started negative reminiscing. I know I am sensitive, but please never do that again. Tengok, sampai demam sak aku. And what's past is past isn't it? Why must you rake it up? Please, if you want me to beg, ok, I'll beg you. Never mention or rake up the past ever ever again in front of me. OKIE??
And about the three buffaloes, I think I'll let them be. If we follow in their footsteps and be a bitch to them, aren't we stooping to their level? Aren't we being childish too? (Damn, I should get feverish more often! Gives me a clearer mind! HAHHA) I will never cease to pray your vengeance against them will fade. You know that what goes around comes around. Let Allah deal with them. After all, kalau kita orang yang dianiaya, doa kita lebih makbul (not that I'm saying you should doa for their misfortune, DUH NO.)
OKIE WOMAN?
--
*HUGE SIGH* Oh yes, I think I'm getting a Fujifilm prosumer, S2000D. Tag me whether it's all right ok? Nikons are too expensive, Canons have dumb megapixels if I take a cheaper model. Sheesh.
--
Oh yes, I didn't know that someone who uses the word bitch, pussy and all those nonsense word in his blog, won't use the word EFF. Interesting humans are. I think they are like no difference lehh. They are equally rude. In fact, i think bitch and referring to a pussy is worse? Ok, boy, now the makcik's nagging at you! :) :) :) Jangan marahhhhh. HAHAHA.
--
Damn assignments! Damn!
--
I am excited to see the next four years of this world. Barack Obama will be backed up by millions of people. ILY OBAMA!! Heeheeheee. Ok, but seriously, let's observe this world in the next 4 years. I am positive Obama will be unique and different from the 43 other president predecessors. Insya allah, Obama: Change We Got! Finally..
No comments:
Post a Comment