26.1.09

Again and again and again and yet, again, I have been disappointed. Again and again, I have been put to feel so evil and ignorant and all other malignant and malevolent adjectives you can think of. I really wish I can just fly the coop faster. It's just taking too long. I don't want to get hurt anymore. I just want to be free, to be happy and at least, to feel belonged. That I belonged someplace. Is it wrong to get your own happiness?

Seriously, after my diploma, I am so getting out of the coop. I am going overseas. I cannot stand getting hurt emotionally every day. I just can't take it that nobody of my relations appreciate who I am and especially what I am capable of. Outsiders give me full support, full encouragement, like my friends and lecturers. What about the people who are supposed to do that?

I belong to the world of journalism. No where else. Not even home. I don't belong there. I belong to the world. Any other world, except home. Sad right? But sadly, that's the bold, real truth. So for those who think they are suffering coz they can't go clubbing or their boyfriend's dumped them, THINK FUCKING AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment