19.1.09

Why do other people have it easy with their parents? Why do I see other people's parents being so understanding, accepting their offspring as they are? Oh wait, they are just being parents. God, I just wanna escape and just run away. Damn it.

What with problems in school with some persons whom I decline to mention here (not worthy of blog-mention you see) who are simply, A HUGE FKIN SIGH, and what with problems at home. I see others have no problems at home. Like hey, I don't club, do drugs or club or merayau sana sini, and yet they don't appreciate me. I feel that I should really go be cheap and loose and have sex parties or club my way til 5am. Then they will appreciate who I am now. Coz they don't.

Yeah, just because I am a freakin Poly student, who didn't follow them wanting me to go to a JC, and maybe because of my overall neuroticism. Shit. So freaking what if I go to a Poly? Fucking come on. I'm entering my freaking third year and you still raise the matter of me not being in a JC? And when I say something, you look at me as though I am the stupidest thing on earth. I relaly feel like runnign away from all this nonsense. Nonsense from school mates, nonsense from home. Where can I go that has no nonsense? You want me to start drugs? You want me to go clubbing? Fine. I'll do it. I'll really become a stereotype of poly students and then I'll be happy. Shit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment