27.1.09

NUR SYAHIRAH ABD MALEK!

o1. I'll respond with something random about you.
Syash has amazing networking. BAH!

o2. I'll challenge you to try something.
I want to challenge you to not to respond to any friends, whether its their calls or smses or even a pat on the back, for at least 3 days.

o3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you.
SYASH IS THIS COLOUR!

o4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
I like the way that no matter how busy you are, you will always have time to listen or be with your friends.

o5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory about you.
The girl who is extremely short but extremely high in budi pekerti and kasih-mengasihi.

o6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
You remind me of the LIONESS. RAWR.

o7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you. How do you maintain your relations so extremely well?? I just can't do as well!

o8. You must post this on yours.

SYASH DO ME!

----

EHEM TO MY FELLOW GANG MEMBERS. 31st JAN IS ROUND D CORNER.

No comments:

Post a Comment