25.1.09

Genggam shooting was superb! Oh man. I am so inspired to film when I graduate and have enough money. Filmmaking rules!!

I SWEAR I NEVER WILL LET ANYBODY TOUCH MY D40 BABY ANYMORE, UNLESS I TRUST THAT PERSON AND I AM WATCHING THAT PERSON. SHEEEESH. I lent this girl my camera just now during the shooting, and she fricking edited my Perak trip Putrajaya photos! I haven't done such a thing myself! WTF? A great WTF? And she reset all the fricking photo numberings. WTF. WTF. WTF. Liu Ying. Help me. Curses. Shit bloody fking happens.

OMG. Ok, back to Genggam. OMG! I interviewed Ashmi Roslan (of Anugerah Skrin and Yazid Pakai Lampin fame), Zamberi Abdul Patah (CIK LEHHH!) and..... RAFAAT HAMZAH! OMG!! OMG!! Rafaat Hamzah can you believe it??? He was right in front of me. I was interviewing him. OMG. OMG. I have always admired him and Zamberi. Omg. Omg, I just fricking interviewed them. OMG. They are such down-to-earth people. Although they are famous and super-well-known, they are super humble and simply put, how an artist/artiste (note the difference) should be. Gua caya sama lu, Rafaat and Zamberi! Rafaat! OMG! I can't believe it. RAFAAT!

Ok, I officially love Singapore Malay Film Society from now on. Oh, I am an internet journalist with them, that's why I get to go to Genggam's shoot and interview the actors. OMFG. Jangan jeles, Amalina. Haha.. I am going for an MTV shoot this coming Feb too! Interviewing XXXX XXXXX. Stay TUNED!

And now, time to be busted (ard). I am gonna watermark all my photos. MWAHAHAHA. I don't undertsand why watermarks are so hated? For me, watermark is like my shield, I am protected with the watermark and the watermark chops my work. Hmph, you intellectual property robbers!

Yes, yes. Come back my eye for photography and knack in journalism. Yes, yes, I feel you! I feel you coming closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment