21.1.09

Aisey man. I am like two steps away from realising partially my dream. Singapore Press Holdings, you seem so clsoe yet so far. Your 2.5 hour-writing test and if passed, we head for the interview and if passed, then we get the valuable entry. Oh, you are so near yet so far. But you know, I am gonna try my damn hardest. I am gonna be as spontaneous and as creative as possible. I will make damn sure I have a byline in an SPH paper.

So, I have two writing tests, one on 30th January for the Malay test, and 2nd Feb for the English test. I am excited! But please, dear God, let my feel for journalism come back. Gushing to me like the waves to the bay, like fountains to the pool.

As of now, my friends and family, I will need your prayers and support. I desperately seek that you all will pray for my passing of the test and interview. I am this this this close to realising my dream. I am fricking very very close. And I would kick myself if I lost this valuable chance. So please pray for me. Amin.

I am so elated. I can't stop thinking about SPH. Oh how cavernous the SPH auditorium is. How technologically sophisticated the library was. How the carpets smelled like. How the whole News Centre is like a wonderful maze to be explored. How the reporters cracked their brains at their desks and NEVER fail to bring you the news all fully decked-out and solid in print every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment