16.1.09

You know, You-know-who-you-are, after I had talked to you a couple of days back on MSN, I felt that the penyek has lessened gradually and now, it's not that bad as when before I had talked to you. I actually saved our convo, the more important parts of it, and read it through like a gazillion times. Somehow, the fact that there is no hope and future and no sense of responsibility at all on the opposing party's part, had caught up to me and I somehow had a few epiphanies (sudden insight) and now, I realise I can be too vulnerable, emotional and too not-strict. Yeah, thanks for reducing the penyek. I hope it won't blow up to mega proportions again and break my heart all over again. Like what you said, I am so gonna enjoy what's left of whatever this thing is, whilst it last. *WINKS*

--

My dear friend, I may not know exactly why you are aching so much or why this has happened. I'm quite confused, but what I know, I'll do my best to be there when you need me. *SMILES* Your honesty and willingness to share with me your darkest times have instead of me shunning away, have brought me feeling closer than ever to you. I feel elated that you have decided to form this bond of trust between us.

--

Don't you just love Basic Sub-Ed? I think it's the best fuggin elective ever. Followed by Film and nothing else I guess? Yeah. I love it. And I feel now, insya allah it will last me till my death, the spirit of journalism rise yet up again in me. After so many irrelevant production subjects, finally, the journalism streak is rushing back to me again.. :))))))  

No comments:

Post a Comment