23.1.09

I whipped out my Baby 2 DSLR just to take these photos :) After much tears of failing on my first attempt, of the mocking laughter received, TAKE THIS! I finished the test of 50 questions in a record time of 15 minutes plus checking! Started at 2pm, ended at 2.15pm. Total time allowed? Til 2.50pm. Mwahahaha.. WOOT! Now, I have a headache. Where do I frame up this slip of paper? HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

I am happy. Puas hati aku. Aku sampai heave a really really loud sigh of relieve and happiness when I saw the green word 'PASSED' on the dumb touch screen! And I get to be mean. I sniggered, inside my heart of course *winks*, at the guy who failed. OOPS. I understand you lah bro. TOUGH LUCK. TOO BAD. HAHA. Ok, evil.

Ain will now say goodbye to her BTT textbook that had cost her S$3.90 and much agony for the past 2 months. Provisional Driving Licence (PDL) baybeh, here I come!

Suddenly life feels much sweeter and kinder. Hahaha. Eh, but I remember, my first attempt, that paper. It was fking difficult. Seriously difficult. Hm. Ok. Whatever lah eh. PDL. PDL. PDL.















































Radio Skills Test was such a FREAKING BUMMER for loads of people, including me. For the LiveRead script, I happily pressed on the Hotkey Bankset Wei Xun's Trailer. Am I intelligent or what? 59 seconds of waiting to read the super-dumb, super-sexual LiveRead. I was mumbling shit, shit, shit and more shit for the full 59 secs. I dunno what was wrong with Mr Guo for giving us such a funny LiveRead. Humpin' lah, what lah. I wanted to laugh super bad.

Multicam makes me emo. It really is. Sleepless nights galore! Feck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment