1.1.09

Hey hey! 1st entry for the year 2009!

My Resolutions (I have them on my lappy desktop actually, to remind me!):
1) [DON'T LAUGH, I'M TRYING MY BEST] Exercise or active for at least 3h/wk.
2) [DON'T LAUGH, I'M TRYING MY BEST] Eat more healthily.
3) Smile more and stay positive more.
4) Be more focused.
5) Don't stress up.
6) Don't be too emo.

Achievable, na?

Yesterday, earlier today, I was reading my very first 100-120 entries. My first entry was 1st October 2006. Tgh zaman kental. Wow. How memories flooded back my mind. Scary, since some of them are hard, harsh memories that I have succeeded in tying up and smacking them into some forgotten corner of my memory palace. They all came and serenaded my consciousness. God, I knew it wasn't a good idea reading them back. LOL.

Hmm, sempena new year ni, I think I'm getting a new blogskin. Cool kan. Just wait for it..
Hmm, sheeesh. Many codes aren't good for my blog. Hmm, I still love my current template, though it has been so old. So far, I have two, this one and the aishwarya template, you guys remember? Hahaha. That aish template was like 2 years ago? LOL! Love it tho. It was full of Aishwarya Rai.

Reading Nis' entry on her job made me reminiscent of my job, my first ever job everr. 2008 has been such a good year. God, though I was stressed to the core, I loved that job. It held so many memories. I love it. Can't wait for internship. Insya allah at SPH, insya allah at Berita Harian!!! Let's hope my journalism side wakes up on time. Too much productiony subjects has swayed my stance.

Watching Love is Cinta yesterday brought back loads of kenangans and also my love for Acha-Irwansyah couple, and the sappy love stories. I would kill to live such a love story. Let's hope 2009 will bring some.. formidable changes ey in this department? *winks* *pukes blood*

--

Ok, back to Basic Sub article. Which I have been procrastinating. Ooh, I so need an external HDD. I want the 1 TB one!! ARGH. So expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment