ILY HEIDA HANAFI!
o1. I'll respond with something random about you.
You take subjects with weird but cool shortforms like GHOMGT, SECSUR. LOL!
o2. I'll challenge you to try something.'
I wanna challenge you to stay away from S$2 McMuffin meals for at least 1 week! MWAHAHA!
o3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you.
Ily Heida is this colour to me!
o4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
I like how Ily is easy-going and cherishes friendships like they will end tomorrow!
o5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory about you.
My first and clearest memory of you was when we ate KFC onboard bus 10 otw to Higher Malay at Temasek Sec. But of course, there are too many to be recalled!
o6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
You remind me of the white turtle doves.
o7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
HOW THE HECK DO YOU DO IT IN ACADEMICS? HAHAHA.. No lah, ok, how do you maintain such positiveness even in the baddest of times?
o8. You must post this on yours.
Do me Ily Heida!
--
I need a dose of good crying. I haven't been crying. I've been too strong for my own good. Damn. If I don't cry, I will have a heeyuge outburst at the next crop-up. Won't be nice though. TEEHEE. Ok. I'm smiling now. See, I'm crazy. Ok. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment