I cried again when watching Berita yesterday. Berita has such good news sense and human interest. A Palestinian doctor, who could speak the Jewish language and has been reporting to an Israeli TV station daily as a Gaza resident suring the Israeli offensive, cried on the phone in his latest report as his house, inhabitated by 25 people had been bombed by the Israeli.
I cried as he was saying "How could you do this to me? I had been treating Israelis (medically) and is this the how you repay me?" At that point, I was thinking, it's really unfair. It's true too. I wouldn't blame him if he became an extremist or terrorist. He was an innocent doctor damn it, who saved lives and even Israeli lives, and yet, the Israeli army had the nerve to shell his home. If I'm not mistaken, the bombing had killed his two female relatives and his wife, I forgot.
But I have never seen a grown man crying like that. It must be very painful. I think this is an excellent case of biting the hand that feeds you (medically treats you). How I wish I could do something for them. Just something. Over here, I can't do anything. Shit man, I feel so useless.
--
Ok, so my old desktop is now outside so that Diqi can use it. Oh gosh, I'm so gonna miss it man. That desktop has seen me through primary and sec sch, O Levels, my 1st and 2nd year in poly. Haiz. It's very long.... *floats to old memories, flying kites with Desktop, playing marbles with Desktop*
I think I have freaking IBS. Check it out if you want. I don't think you want to.
Oh, OMG, I so enjoy 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' Been watching it since liek secondary school. How can people just be so freaking witty and create super-spontaneous and hilarious stuff? They can just create a song that so so FUNNY and adapt props to different situations.
--
OOH! Popeyes with Aisyah and CT just now! Oh, Aisyah said she missed me lah. AWW WOMAN. Returned my Bio notes. Nostalgic siol tengok notes! Ada nama aku Nurul Ain 4R4! hahah. You have been missed too!
My Popeyes chicken tasted betul-betul like rubber. Thanks ah Popeyes. What Louisiana seasoning? It's Lousiana RUBBER seasoning adelah. WTF.
And CT CT CT. CT CT CT. Aww. Chatting with ya has always been so.. LOL? Hahahaha..
No comments:
Post a Comment