HANNAH NADHIRAH LOKMAN!
o1. I'll respond with something random about you.
Hannah is mysterious. Yeap. She's the silent and mysterious doll.
o2. I'll challenge you to try something.
I want you to prank call some guys and say that they will die in 2 hours' time! HAHAHA
o3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you.
Hannah is this colour!
o4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
I like you simply because you are you. The lovely Hannah who's always there for me!
o5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory about you.
The girl who wore this specs and had parted hair. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
o6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
You remind me of the meek, quiet female orang utan (no offence, just their behaviour!)
o7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
Hannah, I have always admired you, everything from style to perilaku. You seem like flawless to me ah. How do you do it man? :)))) Ok, but you know me, I'm straight ok. HAHAHA
o8. You must post this on yours.
HANNAH DO ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment