Woot. Haven't updated for long! Hmm, this is so not me. But oh wells. Takde mood ah.
SPH Test
It was so so so scary! I was in this cramped room with an ACJC guy who was applying for the SPH scholarship. Ashish Rajaram his name. So we were both hard at work with our respective papers. God, I was so freaking out! Translate a full-length, English, jargoned article into Malay, write a report of 250 words with a 1000-word speech, write a composition on social problems. Crap man. I was crap. Lemme share some hilarious stuff I did!
Translate
Secretary-General: SETIAUSAHA PANGLIMA? I found out it's setiausaha agung!
Recently: tidak lama lalu; should have been 'kelmarin' or 'beberapa hari yang lepas'.
I feel like kicking myself seriously. Did I just bust my chances of getting to BH/BM?
School Work
Multicam is making me worried sick. Yeah, I am sick already. Again. In 6 months, I have fallen sick at least 3 times already. Damn it. My immunity sucks. Even the doctor prescribed me Vitamin B pills for energy and stay away from sick people because my immunity is damn low. Almost everything is due next week. MEP Individual, MCP (not Male Chauvinist Pig), RSP. I am so EFFING stressed. I amy not show it. But crap lah. It's building into a storm my mind is.
OH GOOD NEWS: My baby organiser is found! At home! SHEESH!
Swensen's
Oh man! I want the photos! Stat! I can't believe it has been three years already. We have sat there at the same place, same date, same time for the once annually, for the past three years. Much has been shared and much pondered on. And one girl always was caught at her most unglam moment in camera. Damn it. Haha. But seriously, today set me pondering. I love you guys loads!
Miscellaneous
I feel so lonely. Mel said just now, that I was perhaps too perfect, so they would not want to approach me. Or maybe not like the bowing, patuh kind of girl. Haiz. Oh yeah. I know why. It's because I am obese. Yeap. Guys want slim, sexy girls. But hey face it. Not every girl has a Heidi Klum-figure.
And there is this brudder.. Yes. How I wish someone would send me an SMS saying 'Ana uhibbuk, ya Nurul Ain.'
Chey. Dah start shiok sendiri. Ok. Byes.
No comments:
Post a Comment